We are looking for a Data engineer for our telecoms client.
Freelance, long term contract
To apply please send your WORD format CV to peter.edwards@netlink-group/com
To join our Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence, we are looking for a Data Engineer. He/she will participate to the development of our Advanced Analytics platform.
The Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence is part of the Solution Development Team and delivers
Advanced analytics Use Cases related to our Voice and Mobility business. The Data Engineer will be involved in the development of the Use Cases on our Hadoop platform and the elaboration of a solid back-end architecture.
As Data engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Participate to the definition of the needs and writing of the User Stories
- Collaborate with Data Scientist to the development of the Advanced Analytics modules
- Participate to the Data Architecture and modelling on an Hadoop platform
- Develop modules related to the Data ingestion, Data modelling and Data aggregation
- Ensure quality of the development using Continuous Integration framework
You have a proven experience of at least 2-3 years as a Data Engineer. This experience covers a.o. following technical skills:
- Strong hands-on experience in SW development on an Hadoop environment
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem: Hortonworks (Hadoop, Spark, Nifi, Oozie…)
- Good knowledge of specific Advanced Analytics framework and libraries: PySpark, H2O, Python Mlib
- Strong knowledge of Scala and Python
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment framework: Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible…
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation framework like QlikSense is a plus