Our client is looking for a freelance Datawarehouse/ETL developer with knowledge of C#
Start date: ASAP
End Date: Minimum 6 months
Languages: English and French. Dutch a plus
Candidates should preferably be living in Belgium
To apply please send your WORD CV to email@example.com
As part of a proposed data warehouse project in near-real-time, due to major changes in master data applications, it is necessary to remodel certain concepts at the logical and physical level, and to redesign some of the ETL fueling dimension tables. The mission covers the following tasks:
– ETL Design in C#
– Writing stored procedures in T-SQL
– Design of tables in SQL Server
– Technical documentation
– Support to the testing team
The mission takes place in an Agile project within a team of developers in collaboration with the test team and BI and C# architects.
- Experienced with ETL and data warehouse projects
- Previous experience in SQL (creating tables and views, writing stored-procedures)
• Significant prior experience in C# (especially in ADO.Net)
- Experience with XML and/or MSMQ are assets
- Able to share and explain his ideas and to discuss them with the rest of the team.
- Communicate with other project stakeholders in case of technical problems; ensure a smooth flow of information
- Able to work independently and ready to support every stage of development and deployment.
- Knowledge of English – Specifications and technical documentation are in English