Start date: ASAP
End Date: Minimum 6 months
Languages: English plus French or Dutch
Candidates should preferably be living in Belgium
To apply please send your WORD CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The client is implementing tools and techniques to shorten delivery time and to improve the quality of its applications development within the IT department. They are seeking a software engineer with an advanced profile. You will be working in a team currently staffed with several experts.
– Work together as a team with other IT experts, to define and implement engineering best practices within the development organization. The focus in 2014 and 2015 is software configuration management, continuous integration, automated testing and the adaptive development of two release management .NET in house developed applications. The development teams are located in Belgium and offshore.
– Technically coach two .NET developers within the team and gradually start coaching .NET developers in the IT department.
– Gather requirements, perform functional and technical analysis, and manage the .NET applications maintained by the team.
– Analyze, prepare, test and implement the migration from Visual SourceSafe (VSS) to Team Foundation Server.
– You must have major tangible technical experience with .NET application development through Visual Studio and related development tools like SQL Server, Team Foundation Server, and Visual SourceSafe (VSS)
– The Application Development Life Cycle has no secrets for you
– You are an expert in .NET development