Our client, a leading Belgian telecoms company, is looking for several project managers.
If you are interested please send your WORD format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your daily rate and availability.
We are looking for professional Project Managers, meaning individuals who have specialized at least for 3 to 5 years without interruption in this job and who have a proven experience to manage autonomously at least 2 business projects with IT development (at least 750 mds).
We are looking for PMs who built up PM experience in similar organizations (e.g. Telco, banking, utilities…)
For the assigned projects you are as Project Manager responsible to manage and to steer the virtual teams throughout the different departments. You’re responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on-time, on-scope, and on-budget through the use of the company’s methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders
For the assigned projects you have the following responsibilities:
- Scope management :
To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements.
- Cost management:
To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary “governance bodies”.
To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- Time management:
To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated ‘resources’.
- Risk management:
To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
To escalate timely project problems to line management and/or project stakeholders.
- Reporting & Communication:
To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are ‘at any time’ fully aware of the project status.
- People Management
To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management of multiple ‘End-To-End’ major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project management methodologies (PMI, Prince2, Agile/Scrum …).
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively your virtual project team & your
- You are able to work autonomous
- You are good at organizing project resources efficiently and effectively even while managing multiple projects in parallel.
- You can timely and effectively inform your project stakeholders and you know essentially of secondary importance to distinguish.
- You are familiar with Office tools (Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS-Project and Powerpoint).
- Languages: French, Dutch & English (Occasionally, we might accept people who do not speak both national languages but they must at least be able to understand them)