Our client, a leading Belgian telecoms company, is looking for an experienced Qlikview/Qliksense developer to be part of our data warehouse team which exists out of 20-22 persons (3-4 are focussing on Qlikview/Qliksense). He or she will be assigned to various projects within the data warehouse team and he/she will be responsible end-to-end for the development phase of the reports. He or she follows through on the process from business analysis up to the release into production.
If you are interested please send your CV (WORD) with daily rate and availability to email@example.com
Contract type: Freelance, long term.
- Be developing most of the time
- Be responsible of the E2E development of Qlikview/Qliksense reports including technical analysis, estimation, testing, bug fixing and post-production support
- Optionally guide a junior/medior developer
Desired skills & Experience
- Advanced skills in Qlikview 11/12 (Designer & Developer)
- Advanced skills in Qliksense
- Practical experience in performance tuning and scalability
- Advanced knowledge of general DWH and BI concepts
- Advanced knowledge of data modelling
- Experience with SAP connector for QlikView, VB scripting, QMC API, QlikView extensions, nPrinting is a plus
- Version Manager or WIP is a plus
- Experience in other reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes of data
- Strong analysis skill to capture/understand the business requirements delivered by the company (international carrier service business)
- Propose a valid technical Qlikview solution
- Experience in telecom and financial sector is a plus
- You are passionate about IT and able to think out of the box
- Experience with an agile way of working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory (English is mandatory, French or Dutch is a plus)