Our client, a leading Belgian telecoms company, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer.
The company introduced Salesforce, starting with the Sales Cloud in 2013, the Service Cloud in 2014, a customer portal in 2015 and bringing continuously additional functionalities to these clouds over the years.
They are looking for someone to join their Salesforce team on-site and on a full-time basis for 2018 with the option for extending.
If you are interested please send your WORD format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your daily rate and availability.
– Work on quarterly maintenance releases containing smaller improvements to the existing solutions
– Deliver on new projects in the area of the existing clouds:
o Service Cloud on topics such as lightning experience, knowledge base, live agent, the customer community and integrations with internal systems
o Sales Cloud on topics such as campaign management, Pardot and a contract management solution
– As part of the Salesforce team, follow up on issues reported by the end-users
– At least 2 years experience in a role as Salesforce Developer
– Strong knowledge of Apex
– Good knowledge of HTML
– Working experience with AngularJS or a similar framework
– Good understanding of the out-of-the-box Sales Cloud and Service Cloud features
– Knowing when to code and when to use point-and-click solutions
– Experience with GIT or a similar versioning system
– Communicative (both within the team and cross-departmental) and having a team attitude
– Good written and verbal communication in English
– Good problem solving skills and analytical mindset
– Experience with Lightning development is a plus
– Experience with Pardot is a plus