Requirement for 3 or more test analysts and 1 or more Test engineers for a Munich based project, with the possibility of remote working. They would prefer someone who can speak some German, but there may be some flexibility on this if the work is performed remotely.
If you are interested please send your WORD format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your daily rate and availability.
Location: Munich but remote working is possible
- 3 or more Test analysts, responsible for the creation of test cases, test data, test execution and other activities as described in ISTQB. Some test analysts will be internal resources. (remote possible)
- 1 or more Test engineers to transform manual test cases into test automation framework based on Selenium. (remote possible)
Senior testing skill level is requested for all roles. All persons have to be certified testers (ideally based on ISTQB qualifications scheme).
Project language is English and German on Level B1 is needed.
A general testing strategy for the program is in place. Testing policy, guideline, processes, templates, documents and approaches are in place and have to be respected.
Testing bases on ISTQB and ISO 29119 recommendations.
Testing covers preparation and execution in integration, system and acceptance test phases. Testing strategy, test case analysis, test case specification (abstract and logical), test data specification, test execution and transforming ca. 15% of manual test cases into test automation.
Timeline is given by program. Roughly phases are:
· 6-8 weeks test preparation
· 2-3 weeks integration testing (SIT), monitored by testing team
· 4-6 weeks system and acceptance testing (UAT)
Ramp-up phase is planned for October 2018, ramp down August 2019.
Team and team model
The Test team will be constructed with a mixture of internal and external resources.