Location: Brussels, Belgium
To support the launch of a new API product line our client is looking for a Tester/Test Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long term contract
If interested, please send your WORD CV, with your rate expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
The tester/test manager will join the BICS ‘incubation team’ which is in essence a start-up company within BICS. The tester/test manager will be responsible for setting-up all the testing activities, tools and processes. In doing so, much attention will need to be given to test automation.
The role of tester/test manager is to effectively set-up and manage all testing activities.
The Tester/ Test Manager is responsible for:
· Selecting and setting-up appropriate templates, (automation) tools, processes … (everything that can help preparation test scenario, test data, test execution, test result verification).
· Selecting and setting up a full test-automation-flow
· Creating end-to-end test scenario’s
· Scripting or configuring test scenarios in the test-automation setup
· Identifying and resolving test project issues.
· Obtaining decisions on the acceptance of the deliverables.
· Communicating the test project status (detailed and measurable) to the team members, to the business and to management.
· Managing the relationship with the project’s stakeholders.
Experience & skills: Test Manager & Tester role
· >1 year of experience in test management and >2 years of experience in testing
· Experienced in using test automation tools
· Experience in Agile/Scrum based methodology
· Hands-on experience in working with an onsite & near shore project team.
· Having telecom knowledge is an advantage
· Knowledge of Java is an advantage
· Fluent English is a must, both oral and written. French and Dutch are an advantage.
· We expect the Test Manager to be a team player in an international and very agile team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways, being it written or oral.
· Can-do attitude – Makes things work – takes initiative
· Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
· Keen focus on customer satisfaction
· Structured and organized
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication & presentation skills