Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long term contract
If interested, please send your WORD CV, with your rate expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
This portal will be an essential component in the successful launch of a new product portfolio targeted at big web-based companies (Google, Facebook, Viber, LinkedIn, …), enterprises (booking.com, hotels.com, …) and developers. You will be responsible for shaping the portal based on gathered customer feedback. We are looking for someone with strong user interface, usability and visual design skills to make user efficient and inspiring user interfaces for our target customers. You will work collaboratively with web developers, product managers and end users – leading the design throughout an agile development cycle.
Skills We’re Looking For:
· Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
· Solid experience as a user experience designer
· A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
· Ability to create user flows, wireframes and to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
· Proficiency with web standards, responsive design, accessibility compliance, and search engine optimization.
· Demonstrated a history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry) is a strong plus.
· Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged.
· Knowledge about what APIs are and how developers think is a plus
· Creative / Communicative / Digital native / passionate about creating the most stunning portal
· Fluent English
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and
persuasively across varying levels of the organization.
· Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately.
· Experience in automating web interface tests is an asset