We are looking for an IT Business Analyst for our telecoms client.
Freelance, long term contract
To apply please send your WORD format CV to peter.edwards@netlink-group/com
IT Business Analyst
As business and functional analyst, you will :
- Build a strong relationship with our stakeholders in order to gather requirements and problem definition.
- Produce high level assessment of new development project including end-to-end scope, IT architecture impact and implementation cost.
- Design and document effective business solutions by determining the detailed specifications required to develop and improve the business applications. Conduct meetings and closely collaborate with business community, engineering/development/QA teams, process manager and external solution providers. Achieve consensus by reconciling business needs, technical/security constraints and solution scalability.
- As being part of agile project team, support the product owner to create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Support the different phases of the projects (development, scope & change management, test phases, roll-out).
- Play a key role in defining the most appropriate data model and data migration strategy for the various solutions being developed.
- Effective experience as IT business / functional analyst in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical mind with good analysis and modelling skills.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills. Ability to lead meetings, achieve compromises and explain solutions to both business and technical audience.
- Ability to write solution specification and detailed analysis documentation.
- Ability to learn fast and maintain a deep understanding of the business processes and products involved in your application domain.
- Ability to handle complexity and quickly adapt to new work methodologies and systems.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience and affinity in the following application and business domains can be an asset : network and telecommunication, OSS/BSS, CRM, Billing, Order management.