Our client, a leading Belgian telecoms company, is looking for a Network and Systems Engineer ( MVNE program).
If you are interested please send your WORD format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your daily rate and availability.
Lead and contribute to the analysis, design, development and implementation of network solutions based on business, technical, operational (provisioning, service assurance) or regulatory requirements. Implement concerned solutions following defined objectives, budget, effort and timing. End-to-end responsibility on actions across the project life cycle from requirements phase up to launch into production environment.
Participate in specific technology assessments and studies in order to define the most appropriate evolution path of technical solutions and platforms.
- Analyze and assess technical solutions and evolution to fulfil business, regulatory and operational (functional and capacity) requirements considering cost, time to market and quality.
- Ownership of a technical platform. Lead the evolution of the platform, influence the roadmap and efficient use of right technology. Ability to understood call-flows and troubleshoot.
- Participate in small to medium size implementation projects (from an end-to-end perspective), collaborate with different stakeholders (product management, operational teams, external suppliers and IT & network colleagues). Activities relate to design, implementation, testing and rollout of technical platforms and Operational Support Systems.
- Write and review functional and technical specifications and RFP (Requests for Proposal) documents.
- Generate methods and procedures and technical documents regarding technical solution and evolution (architecture, impact analysis) to be used by Marketing (Product Manager) and Operational teams.
- Participate in the implementation of technical solutions in collaboration with operational teams.
- Provide excellent support to internal and external stakeholders regarding the technical domain and become a reference in the area of competence. Is considered as the reference in his\her area of technical competence
TECHNICAL SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
- Engineering degree in telecommunications and/or IT technology.
- Good knowledge of networks, telecommunications, IT landscape.
- At least 6 years professional experience in telecom or IT environment.
- Hands-on knowledge on two or more mobile core components in 2G, 3G, LTE (P-GW/GGSN, HSS/HLR, PCRF) is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge in the following: HTTP, SS7, Diameter, MAP, INAP, GTP
- Experience on SIM Applets, Over The Air (OTA), eSim, eUICC, SMDP/SMSR is a key focus.
- Experience in roaming, M2M and background in MVNO/MVNE environment is strong plus.
- Overall view of the mobile core and understanding of call-flows is considered as an asset.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English