We are looking for a Qlikview/sense developer for our telecoms client.
Freelance, long term contract
To apply please send your WORD format CV to peter.edwards@netlink-group/com
To join the data warehouse team which exists out of 20-22 persons (3-4 are focussing on Qlikview/Qliksense), we are looking for a Qlikview/sense developer who will be assigned to various projects within the data warehouse team and he/she will be responsible end-to-end for the development phase of the reports. He or she follows through on the process from business analysis up to the release into production.
- Be developing most of the time
- Be responsible of the E2E development of Qlikview/Qliksense reports including technical analysis, estimation, testing, bug fixing and post-production support
- Optionally guide a junior/medior developer
- Advanced skills in Qlikview 11/12 (Designer & Developer)
- Advanced skills in Qliksense
- Practical experience in performance tuning and scalability
- Advanced knowledge of general DWH and BI concepts
- Advanced knowledge of data modelling
- Experience with SAP connector for QlikView, VB scripting, QMC API, QlikView extensions, nPrinting is a plus
- Version Manager or WIP is a plus
- Experience in other reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes of data
- Strong analysis skill to capture/understand the business requirements delivered by BICS (international carrier service business)
- Propose a valid technical Qlikview solution
- Experience in telecom and financial sector is a plus
- You are passionate about IT and able to think out of the box
- Experience with an agile way of working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory (English is mandatory, French or Dutch is a plus)